Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe on Laserdisk???

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 91 16:17:04 PDT
Subject: Re: KaTe on Laserdisk???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1991Jun5.213736.15131@motcad.portal.com> you write:
>I went to Laser Faire last night to pick last of my Prisoner disks which
>had just come in, and noticed on the list of upcoming releases that
>the Whole Story was due out shortly.  Are any other pieces of Kate's work,
>especially Hammersmith, out on Laserdisk?
>--
>J.T. Conklin    jtc@motcad.portal.com, ...!portal!motcad!jtc

It's good to hear more confirmation of the news that TWS will be coming
out on laserdisk here soon.  _The Sensual World -- The Videos_ is out
on an 8 inch laserdisk, but I have the feeling that it's now
out-of-print.  I know of only one store that has any left.  (Anybody
know for sure?)  TWS, _Live at Hammersmith_ and _The Single File_
have all been available as Japanese imports for a long time, but as yet
none have been released in the US on laserdisc.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov