Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: <THOMASDL@VMD.CSO.UIUC.EDU>
Date: 4 June 1991 09:10:09 CDT
Subject: MisK

1. Ken asked "Is there a Chicago Katemas party planned"....
Yes...I thought Chris & Vickie were holding one....
2. Jorn Barger noted that WEFT (Champaign IL) "asked Aural G.
for a CD, (it's in the mail)".
Yes, I asked them (I'm at WEFT) and YES IT HAS ARRIVED!  It will
be played this Wed during my 8pm show (June 5) (tune in Julianne,
Ken, ...!)  I want to get her cassettes for the station as well.
I'll write another letter to Aural G., but maybe someone here (Vickie?) can
pass the word on to them that we want *everything*.
3. Ken also mentioned walking into Champaign's Rose records.  He
wonders "who's the love-hound in C-U?"
Well, there's me, but you already know that.  I _did_ go into Rose
awhile ago asking for Happy Rhodes, but _I_ never mentioned Vickie.
There _is_ another Love-Hound in town too -- Julianne (hi Julianne!) --
maybe she also went into Rose and mentioned Vickie as well.  And I think
there's one other Hound here in CU (but I forget your name...arggggg).
Ken, Julianne, ?...have any of you heard Happy yet?
4. R.L.McMillin mentioned getting addresses for nonmusical lists.  Can
I get that info as well?  I'd really appreciate it.

David T.
Champaign IL.
WEFT 90.1fm "Primary Objects" 8-10pm Wed