Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1991 22:41:50 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

THOMASDL@VMD.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>1. Ken asked "Is there a Chicago Katemas party planned"....
>Yes...I thought Chris & Vickie were holding one....

     Yep, and I think I'll make it unless the sky falls.

>3. Ken also mentioned walking into Champaign's Rose records.  He
>wonders "who's the love-hound in C-U?"
>Well, there's me, but you already know that.  I _did_ go into Rose
>awhile ago asking for Happy Rhodes, but _I_ never mentioned Vickie.
>There _is_ another Love-Hound in town too -- Julianne (hi Julianne!) --
>maybe she also went into Rose and mentioned Vickie as well.  And I think
>there's one other Hound here in CU (but I forget your name...arggggg).
>Ken, Julianne, ?...have any of you heard Happy yet?

     I think the guy knew of Vickie directly.  But they have had a lot of
requests (more than the three Hounds we know of, I would think.)  But I'm
Happy-less at the moment.  Hopefully they'll have it today when I check.  With
my luck, they won't, of course!
     How about some Gabrielle Roth, too?  I've already heard _Oceana_ eight
gazillion times!  ;-)

--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu