Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sTuff

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 91 16:04:51 -0500
Subject: Re: sTuff
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

w..w..woj asks:

>not on cd as far as i know (are there any firesign theatre releases on
>cd for that matter?).

Yes...a friend of mine was playing one (damn! can't remember the title)
for me a week ago...it's one o' of the MFS gold CDs.

Did anybody ever think to complain that Mobile Fidelity, with their great
line of "classic" albums on gold CD, has never released any KaTe albums?

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |