Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Did you get my last email message (sent on the 23rd)?

 I plan to get a copy of the Nixpub monthly posting so
 that the [Big Sky] BBS can be a first point of contact for fans
 looking for Love-Hounds access.

Since anyone who wants Love-Hounds access is going to need a computer
and a modem, anyone who wants access can just call and check the Nixpub
listing for their area code.  If you're not familiar with the Nixpub
listing it contains access information for 115 public access UNIX
systems.  For instance, here in my area (614) we have...

!04/91  614-868-9980       bluemoon   Reynoldsburg    OH 3/12/24/96 24
! 80486, ISC 386/ix 3.2.2;  Multiple lines, HST Dual on -9980 & -9982,
! Telebit T2500 on -9984;  2gb disk space;  Bluemoon BBS -- supporting UNIX,
! graphics, and general interest;  Full USENET, gated Fidonet conferences,
! E-Mail;
! Contact:grant@bluemoon.uucp (Grant DeLorean).

Oh, and I still like the idea of calling the digest _Hair of the Hound_!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com