Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Tue Jun 4 02:36:24 1991

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Subject: Re: Unedited interviews
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1991 09:36:15 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward J. Suranyi) writes:
>In article <m0jjpAP-0000KiC@crash.cts.com> Ron Hill writes:
>
>[talking about the unedited Night Flight interview]
>
>>     So far as I am aware this is the only unedited (not-for-broadcast)
>>video-taped interview in circulation.
>
>Nope, there's also the unedited MTV interview from 1985, which is
>about 45 minutes long.  Unlike the Night Flight interview, this one
>is one of the best Kate ever did.
>
>Ed
>ed@das.llnl.gov

Perhaps Ed will be kind enough to transcribe this for those of us without it.
:-).

        I just saw Wuthering Heights - The Movie.  Wow.  After the movie they
had a little trivia saying that the final scene of HeathCLiff and Cathy
together was actually added later and was not the actors from the movie!!
Kinda reminded me of how the scene of Kate getting into the car at the end of
Experiment IV was not actually Kate, but her stunt-double.

Ron "Still looking for interviews" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com