Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTemas in the Old Pueblo

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 30 May 91 11:47 MST
Subject: KaTemas in the Old Pueblo

   boy, everybody is talking about the wonderful KaTemas parties they have
planned, and I'm VERY depressed because I won't be able to go anyplace wonderful like San Jose to attend one.  Just curious- is anybody in the Tucson (or even
Phoenix) area planning a get-together of any sort? I'd really like to get out
and do SOMETHING rather than contemplating the "miracle of Her birth" by myself.

      judi