Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hitler

From: Jon Drukman <jondr@sco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 12:10:49 PDT
Subject: Re: Hitler
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.com

No one yet knows why LRECKO@WISCSSC.BITNET said:
>the many soldiers in his "army" but what would you do if someone had a
>gun to your head and promised to pull the trigger if you didn't follow
>orders?  I honestly don't know what I'd do; I'd like to think I'd
>willingly submit to death but it's such an outrageous situation to imagine.

In the end, you've got to be prepared to die for what you believe in.  It's
the only freedom you have.

>What about Saddam Hussein?  Isn't it frightening to think he used to be
>our ally?!

We turned him into the monster, then launched a massive PR blitz to
convince everyone he was really Satan Incarnate.  Then we spent a zillion
dollars to turn Iraq into a giant pothole.  I actually have a little
sympathy for poor Hussein.  He thought he knew how to play hardball with
the big boys and found out real fast that the suits in DC are among the
most vicious men who ever lived.

End of sobering political post.

--
Jon Drukman (imploded dub mix)               uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.