Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: knock knock

From: Jon Drukman <jondr@sco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 12:05:27 PDT
Subject: Re: knock knock
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.com

No one yet knows why kkluge@Materna.DE (Klaus Kluge) said:
>After buying the 12" version of RUTH I learned that there is an album.
>... After buying 'Hounds of Love' I learned that there are more albums.
>....... After buying all the albums I learned that there are videos.
>And now, after collecting everything I could find, here comes r.m.g.
>             I hope life has more surprises like that!

Wait til you find about the blow up love doll!

>My favourite album is, without hesitation, 'The Dreaming'.
>Although I like 'Hounds of Love' as much as TD, I vote for TD because of
>it's variety.

YAY!  You're my kind of guy, Klaus.

--
"Kryten, unpack Rachel and get out the puncture repair kit.  I'M ALIVE!!!!"
			- Arnold Judas Rimmer

--
Jon Drukman (imploded dub mix)               uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.