Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tribune/Daily News H review

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 13:38:47 CDT
Subject: Tribune/Daily News H review
Cc: stern@chem.nwu.edu

A review of the Hammersmith video appeared in the Chicago Tribune
today (5/28/91)... it got the highest rating (4 *'s).  The review
was by someone at the NY Daily News, I believe.  It was short...
several other music vids were reviewed as well.  I assume this
appeared in some other papers.  If it does not appear in the
next digest, I will type it in.  Also, a small KT pic appeared at
the very bottom, middle of the front page of the Tempo
(Entertainment) section (in which the review appeared).

BTW, for the person who was wondering about sending Kate bday flowers,
IED has done this for some years now on behalf of the entire lovehound
group (by eliciting donations for which one gets their name on the
huge card).  I believe he has sent white roses, with ivy.  I assume
he'll do this again... I'm sure we'll hear something about it soon.

-mjm