Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sending KaTe flowers for her birthday...

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1991 00:39:27 +0930
Subject: Sending KaTe flowers for her birthday...

 If someone happens to know KaTe's home address (Ron Hill?),
 how about we each send her a bunch of flowers for on behalf of
 each KaTemas party held around the world?
 (ASSUMING THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE B-)) )

 Anyone have any idea of the costs involved (ie. for Inter Flora ??).
 How much do they charge for flowers to be delivered on the other
 side of the earth??

 How about a nice buch of roses?

 Just an idea... thought I'd run it up the flag pole ...

 Oh, and no one seemed to answer my question on that guitar solo at the
 end of the version of "James And The Cold Gun" on _TWW_.

 .. who did it, and was this performed live at the Hammersmith? (I am
 picking up this video on Friday.. CAN'T WAIT!!)

 Also, I would like to congratulate Ron Hill on his ongoing work on
 his "Cloudbusting" project... [I hate typing also Ron!! B-)]

 Bye for now..