Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

oops/synKroniciTy

From: woj <REWOICC@ERENJ.BITNET>
Date: Tue, 28 May 91 07:31:42 EDT
Subject: oops/synKroniciTy

Scott Telford corrects me:
>>okay - here is an index of the gifs i created last year. they are lo-...
>>bristol.gif             "chain mail bikini" photo

>I think I've got this one, and it's no chain-mail bikini photo. It
>looks like a detail from the cover of the "Live in Bristol" bootleg,
>comprising a portrait of KaTe, (looking a bit sad) and bits of the
>track listing.

oops. right. i made that index going on memory after looking at the
titles. sorry. it's actually the back cover of the bootleg and you
are right: it is a quite sad picture of her (and she looks a little
stoned as well...).

while driving to work this morning, i heard a rather interesting fact-
oid: the director of some theatre alliance in new york city is named
kate bush as well. i laughed so hard, i nearly drove off the road...

which brings me to a question: what other synKroniciTies have you en-
countered? the two others that spring to my mind are a bennigans-like
place in manhattan, kansas called "bushwackers" (i've got a photo of
the marquee) and a truck stop in northern eastern pennsylvannia called
KT's (i always forget to bring my camera when i drive up route 81 to
upstate new york).

anybody else have any others?
--
woj   zengineer/dj for hire/goofball      "one of the band told me last
work: rewoicc@erenj.bitnet                 night that music was all that