Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy in Canada (Michael Hui, are you there?)

From: mark@geovision.gvc.com (Mark Baker)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1991 12:46:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Happy in Canada (Michael Hui, are you there?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <9105231457.AA18437@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu> barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger) writes:

>Hi!  This last Tuesday (May 21) I sent a CD of Happy Rhodes' Warpaint to
>CKCU in Ottawa, Ontario, care of David Lewis.
>So please call and start making requests!
Yeah!!!

>Also, anyone know a good Toronto station to send a promo to?
I would suggest that you send copies to either CKLN (Ryerson campus
radio) or CFNY (a large 'new music' station with a lot of KaTe support).

Mark.
You think.                                          \  Mark E. B. Baker
You wink.                                            \  GeoVision Corp
You do a double blink.                                \  Ottawa, ON, Canada
You close your eyes and jump. - Bert the chimney sweep \  (613) 722-9518 x205
Disclaimer:  If I want you to have an opinion,         / mbaker@gvc.com
             I'll tell you what it is. - J.G. Cramer  / uunet!geovision!mbaker