Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FTP troubles, anyone?

From: JONES@RPIECS.BITNET
Date: Thu, 23 May 91 11:14:35 EDT
Subject: FTP troubles, anyone?

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds:
  I've been attempting to find some more neat GIF files from
hayes.ims.alaska.edu lately.  Anyone have any idea why, when I
try to change to the /pub directory (or any directory for that
matter), I get a message saying "the directory or file doesn't
exist?"  I can login as "anonymous" and supply a guest password
fine.
  Any help would be appreciated.

                                        All the best,
                                             Deb