Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Caterwaul details..

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Thu, 23 May 91 15:48:36 EDT
Subject: Re: Caterwaul details..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks for the additional Caterwaul info, everyone.  From Robert's
post I gather that _The Nature of Things_ is now available on CD.
Does "Lost Arts Records" distribute nationwide?

> ... I used to dream about kate bush, but now I only dream about
> Kyrstal Burgers....
>
> robert lindsay (whose wife's birthday is July 30)

Kyrstal Burgers?  If you mean Krystal Burgers they're nothing more
than a poor imitation of White Castles.  The grease is not of the
proper consistency or flavor.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com