Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Mon, 20 May 91 00:18:01 PDT

Well, I'm back (already).   In response to the previously mentioned "cathy
Gif" question there are already a set of Cathy Gifs, with several small pics
on each GIF for a total of about 10, these were done by Ken SaintJohn whom
everybody I know will welcome back!!!!  Also, I have scanned them in full page
and will someday be adding the text from the book from the side and posting
them, as soon as I get these annoying projects out of the way! :-)

Ron "still waiting for any interviews people might have!" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com