Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Wed May 22 02:36:14 1991

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Subject: Re: KaTemas
Date: Wed, 22 May 1991 09:36:06 GMT

ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward J. Suranyi) writes:
>>I've heard rumblings about a west coast KaTemas celebration.  Could someone add
>>me to the list, and send me info about it?  (I'll be in Orange County -- don't
>>laugh)  Also, I'd be interested in meeting any fellow love-hounds out there.
>
>>    Valerie Nozick             "Is there so much hate for the ones we love?
>
>Larry Hernandez has told me that the date for the San Jose
>Katemas party has pretty much been set:  Saturday, July 27.
>If anyone has any objections to this date let us know *now*.
>
>I'm sure Larry will give the details as far as time and address
>later.
>
>It would be nice to coordinate with other Katemas parties around
>the country, or even around the world.  So for all you other
>Katemas party planners, see if this date is good.
>
>Ed
>ed@das.llnl.gov

ARGH!!!!! That the day of Price Club inventory!!!!  I originally had that day
off but had to give it up cause they re-scheduled inventory.  I thought it
wouldn't be any problem but I guess it is!!!  I have the 29 to the 4rth of
August off, so one week later, the third, would be better for me!!! Of course
if the other date is better for most people, that will have to do!!  Of course
I should point out that if I cannot come then the up-to-date versions of my
various projects might not be there, but don't let that influence you!!! :-)
        The KFNX interview recently posted is interesting cause it seems to be
from the same source as the REACHING OUT interview that was from the
Reaching out magazine and reprinted in The Garden and, presumably, posted
here.  The interesting thing is that post versions include different quotes
at various places!  If anyone has more info please post!
        Still looking for any info on San Diego Katemas parties or rare
interviews!!!
        Also someone asked why
oops "Walk Straight Down The Middle" is on the CD This Woman's Work.  Vickie
and/or I asked the Homeground people and they said that they had to be the
same, due to mastering purposes - I don't think that really explains it, but
its what they said!
.,s

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com