Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various little things...

From: John Grigutis <76004.2670@compuserve.com>
Date: 18 May 91 22:21:42 EDT
Subject: Various little things...

Hi everyone, this is my first real post on here so a big formal
"Hello" to one and all...

A couple of questions I have are:
1.  What is Kate saying at the end of Hello Earth?  Could someone post
the sentence in German and in English?
2.  Any Love-Hounds in the South Florida (Delius' workplace) area?
Plus, anyone know of a South Florida store that would carry Happy
Rhodes?
3.  Why on "This Woman's Work, Vol. I" is track 14: "Walk Straight Down
The Middle" on there?  It already is on the Sensual World CD.  What's
special about it?
4.  On the topic of Dreaming of Kate, I believe she has something to
say to people who dream about her:  "...But the dream is your
enemy..." =-)

More questions to come...
...as soon as I get out of this !@#%&* Gaffa!