Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Problems finding _Happy_ in Australia..

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1991 00:28:01 +0930
Subject: Problems finding _Happy_ in Australia..

 Hello to all!

   Where are all the Aussie Love Hounds in this group??

   I would like to know if there are any love hounds here in
 Adelaide, and if there are, is there a KaTemas organized
 yet? I am willing to hold one at my place if a venue has
 not been decided on.

   Am I the only Adelaide KaTe fan that reads this group???

   I tried to get hold of some of Happy Rhode's music today and
 have not found a place that stocks even 1 cassette of her
 music. I browsed through an list of artists that are
 currently available in the US .. no Happy! The man at the
 store assured me that this was the most recent list of titles.

 Someone please send me an address so I can order this music!

 Thanks to Andrew Marvick I now have a mailing address to the Aussie
 KaTe fanzine. For those that don't know it here it is:

       Dreamtime
       c/o Gaye Godfrey
       46 Gladstone Avenue
       South Perth 6151
       West Australia

  Andrew says that the address is old and might now be different, if
  this is so, someone post the new address on GAFFA.

  Thats all for now..

|    KaTe IS GOD!   | I)            | Internet : rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au     |
| _____             | I\ichard Frost| Adelaide, South Australia           |
|  /|\  Since 1978, I, liKe oTher Love Hounds, awaiT the "SeKond Koming!" |