Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

????

From: bullroar@darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Fri, 10 May 91 01:41:18 PDT
Subject: ????
Comments: The Sleepless Eye Illuminati, Inc.

Hi.. just wanted to thank all of you Brits for parting temporarily with
Morrissey! He's playing over here on the 6th of July and tickets go on sale
this Sunday. I plan on getting backstage and maybe getting an interview for
the college station I work for. I'd like to correspond with a lot of you
U.K.ate fans out there, since I will be at my grandfather's in Cirencester
(Cotswolds) this year. By the way, does anyone know if the Young Ones
(mentionned in Kate's liner notes ) are still on the telly? They were quite
good.. There's also a similar show that we get over here called Red Dwarf.

Oh.. as a postscript, anyone know whether Anne Clarke is still making music?
I haven't seen anything by her in quite a while.
Until Anon,
Mark