Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ????

From: scott@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: 11 May 91 18:30:16 GMT
Subject: Re: ????
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk

In article <JB4P21w164w@darkside.com> bullroar@darkside.COM (Mark Kraft) writes:
>By the way, does anyone know if the Young Ones
>(mentionned in Kate's liner notes ) are still on the telly? They were quite
>good.. There's also a similar show that we get over here called Red Dwarf.

No, am afraid they're not. There was a subsequent series with the same writer
& actors, called "Filthy Rich and Catflap", but that was apparently not
a great success. Funny, I always thought of Red Dwarf as "The Young Ones
in Space"....
| Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,               scott@cs.hw.ac.uk    |
| Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.                 scott%hwcs@ukc.uucp  |
|_____ "Expect the unexpected." (The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy) ______|