Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ride

From: Kaleidoscope <lawtonj@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: 9 May 91 18:17:31 GMT
Subject: Ride
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc
Sender: news@cs.man.ac.uk

Hi,
  I'm very interested in collecting US reactions to the Ride/Lush tour,
particularly to Ride, for a friend's fanzine (he has no mail access).
If any of you would care to pass on personal opinions, previous postings that
I forgot to save :-), or copies of US press reviews I would be delighted, and
I'll pass your names on to him, so you might all get on the thanks pages.

Replies by E-Mail please.

Julian Lawton - University Of Manchester | Discalimer : This message in no
lawtonj@p4.cs.man.ac.uk			 | way guarantees the use of it's
and other wonderful variations on that   | contents for anything you might
theme					 | feasibly use them for.