Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: booTleg cds

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Tue, 7 May 1991 00:07:07 -0300
Subject: Re: booTleg cds
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I was told that this won't get posted tothe digest 5 times so....

While you guys are looking for records, could you keep a look out for any
Sugarcubes bootlegs. I would be very greatful...

I went gaga for this band over a year ago and (as Harg will attest I have
become quite a completest in a very extreme sense).
I spent $63 US for a cd singles box set which had 2 songs which I hadn't
heard! I have amassed quite a collection, but I WANT MORE!!!  :)

mike the cubehead
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"