Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT in a KloThes sTore

From: JONES@RPIECS.BITNET
Date: Mon, 06 May 91 13:26:15 EDT
Subject: KT in a KloThes sTore

Hello there folks--
  Ed and a few others have recently posted their experiences with
overhearing Kate being played in stores and so on, so I just thought
I'd throw in my two cents worth.
  Actually, I've heard Kate played several times in The Limited
clothes store in the Latham Mall; one song was "Cloudbusting",
the other was "Love and Anger."  On both occasions, I mentioned to
the clerk that it was very unusual to hear Kate in such a setting,
and, as others have said, I was told that the song selection
was put on a tape that was distributed to the different chain
stores.
  Anyway, I'm sure most people missed the moment, but I was
impressed.  :)
  Take care, all.

                                      All the best,
                                           Deb Wentorf