Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: fyi...

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 May 91 15:54:46 -0500
Subject: Re: fyi...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>CDW now has [...] two copies of PASSING THROUGH AIR.
>The latter is $49 which i thought was pretty damned expensive,

>hasta. --d

Oof.  This *is* pretty damned expensive!  I paid $30 for my copy, which
was what I paid for _If You Could See Me Fly_.  On the other hand,
out of 19 tracks on _IYCSMF_, 14 were songs I'd never heard before in any
form (the others are demos of various songs).  That CD is ~45 minutes
as I recall.  _PTA_, on the other hand only has 6 tracks (out of 13) that
don't show up as polished versions on actual releases.  _PTA_ is only
about 37 minutes long.  On the other hand, it *does* have "Another Day,"
the quality of which is pretty bad, but the song is just so amazing that
it's easy to overlook.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |