Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wilhelm Reich

From: <THOMASDL@UIUCVMD.BITNET>
Date: 6 May 1991 13:38:11 CDT
Subject: Wilhelm Reich

Just found this in the Bangor (Maine) Daily News - April 27/28 edition:
  RANGELEY - The orgone energy accumulator, an invention of Wilhelm Reich, will
be the focus of a workshop from Monday, July 22, through Friday July 26, at
the Wilhelm Reich Museum in Rangeley.
  Reich discovered a new form of energy, his supporters say, but his work was
opposed by the Food and Drug Administration, which filed a complaint in 1953
asking for an injunction against Reich.
  To register, call 864-3443.  Fee for the conference is $275.  Accomodations
must be arranged separately.
I believe the correct area code is 207...
for those willing to shell out $275!

thought you'd be interested,
David T.
Champaign IL

p.s. I tried to send this last week, but it apparently was
bounced back to me.  I apologize if this has appeared before!