Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT to direct Prince video

From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@sirius.hut.fi>
Date: Sun, 5 May 91 17:17:11 +0300
Subject: Re: KT to direct Prince video

> [...] Prince has lined up several directors already for
> his next few videos, and among the names mentioned was... Kate Bush.

MTV Europe had heard of this also, they say:

	Prince looks set to release a new album this August,
	tentatively titled "Pearls and Diamonds."

	Reports reach us that there may be a single release before the
	LP is out; and that Kate Bush, actress Lisa Bonnet and film
	director Spike Lee have all been approached to direct videos
	for tracks released from it.

While I'm on the soapbox: does anyone happen to know how much $$ to
send for P&H to Europe for the Happy Rhodes tapes and CD?  Or
alternatively a phone number to Aural Gratification so I can ask
m'self?
									++sja