Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's "well-established" aerophobia?

From: glarri@adl.austek.oz.au (Guy Larri)
Date: Sun, 5 May 91 11:20:11 CST
Subject: Kate's "well-established" aerophobia?

How well established is Kate's aerophobia ? In "The Visual Documentary"
it says something like (this is from memory) "the Tour of Life
led to Kate's first aeroplane journey which, unlike many rock stars,
she found an enjoyable experience and hoped to repeat it soon"

I could find the exact quote if anyone is interested.

I wonder how valid this could be. It would imply the Bush family
emigration to Australia during Kate's childhood would have been by ship.

questions questions questions.

	Guy.