Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flying

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 5 May 91 00:11:49 PDT
Subject: Flying

FLYING
------
        I think people have got the impression that I am carried on to a plane
screaming, at the moment, and have to be knoocked out so that I can cope with
the journey.  I don't like flying, but it's really not that bad, and I do fly
if I have to.  If there is another way of travelling, I quite often prefer to
go that way; but if you have to fly and it's the quickest way to get
somewhere, then I do.

This is the only quote I currently have in on the subject, but there are
others, including a quote, (I think) in the raw footage of the Nightflight
interview (does anybody have this whole interview transcribed).

And now a poetry break:

He's only a heartbeat away,
Remember today, to pray, pray

Ron "My heart went a quiver" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com