Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

	Rhodes does indeed wear her heart on her sleeve, but she does
it with a penetrating honesty, explaining, "Words weren't meant for
cowards.  There's not much to hide behind."  Later in the CD, she
says, "Music hides me so well, and reveals me, oh well." _Warpaint_ is
a bold and beautiful revelation.

	"My ears are lucky to hear these glorious songs of
inspiration," she proclaims on "Feed the Fire," and although she's
singing of a private world wrapped in mystery and wonder, I know just
what she means.  I feel the same way about this album.
(Box 8658, Academy Station, Albany, NY  12208.)
							-Sarge

						Derek L.
--
+ + "When nothing else remains, one must scream.  Silence is the ultimate  + +
+        crime against humanity." -- Nadezhda Mandelstam		     +