Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Very nice.  Basically Chris & Vickie are saying that they believe the
folks at AAHP and _Little Light_ or perhaps more specifically Bill
Barwick and Jeff Medkeff are frauds and liars.  What, pray tell, are
they basing the this slur on?

In any case, the message was not on tape, it was written down by Jeff
as given to him over the phone by Kate herself.  The phone call was a
last minute response to _numerous_ unanswered registered letters.  If
they were going to commit fraud they wouldn't need to dub anything,
they could just make it all up.

Jeff told me this himself and I see no reason not to believe him.
Do C&V have any reason not to believe it other than their irritation
with Jeff and company for calling out "Homeground" on some of their
nonsense?

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com