Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

I'd say it's a bit early to say that she _is_ going to direct for
anyone else.  So far the best report we have (until Larry digs up the
industry rag :) says that Kate (and others) have been "approached"
about directing a video.  If her album is going as well as has been
reported I'd say the odds of her taking a break to direct for someone
else are pretty slim.  If she does we can suspect that things have
stalled and settle down for a long wait.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com