Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: THE BIG SKY!!!

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 91 01:48:08 -0500
Subject: Re: THE BIG SKY!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Funny...for a long time, "The Big Sky" was my least favorite song on HoL.

Now I don't have a least favorite song.  :-)

I do, however, admit to preferring the meteorological mix.  BTW, did Paddy
play the digeridu on that?  I thought I remember hearing that he had
(I know it was Rolf Harris on "The Dreaming").

"Rolling over like a great big cloud..."

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |