Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE BIG SKY!!!

From: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 91 22:49:06 GMT
Subject: THE BIG SKY!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)

This is great!  I'd only heard the album HOL one time before this week,
and never really listened to it then--but after seeing the TWS video
album, and seeing on it THE BIG SKY, I knew I had to have HOL--and now
I can't get The Big Sky out of my head--it's got my vote for the best
song ever made!  Others may look at me funny, when I climb out onto the
roof with my binoculars, but the spell is cast!!!

--
|charles padgett may be found on occasion at padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu        |