Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Actor in This Woman's Work video

From: jon drukman <jsd@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 91 11:32:47 PDT
Subject: Actor in This Woman's Work video

That's Tim McInnery, who appears in the first two seasons of the popular
historical sitcom (!) "The Black Adder."  I can't watch the TWW video
without hearing some of his better lines as Lord Percy Percy...

Actually, he doesn't have any good lines, he just gets to prompt good
ones from Blackadder usually...

[Percy is trying to figure out how to create gold, so he can help
out Blackadder, who needs the money really badly]

B: It's green.
P: Yes, my lord!
B: I don't want to be a pedant, Percy, but the color of gold... is gold.
   That's why it's called gold.  What you have discovered, if it has a
   name, is some "green."
P: Oh, can it be!  That I hold in my mortal hand a nugget of purest
   GREEN!
B: Yes, except it's not really a nugget, it's more sort of a splat.

/j/