Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Something to trade....

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 08:00 MST
Subject: Something to trade....

   First of all, sorry about my last message, which turned out to be
blank. Ooops....!
   Anyway! Found a place in Tucson that can order the "Live at Hammersmith"
CD for me... yay! But, they only have access to the Japanese import version.
Is this good or bad? I sometimes think that ANY KaTe is good KaTe....
   Also- I have a black-and-white poster of the "KaTe in the white leotard"
pose. Unfortunately, I cannot keep it for two reasons: (1) my husband is
not a real KaTe fan and can think of better things to put on the walls (no,
 (2) I simply don't have any room for it!
  So, I'm willing to trade it for something I might be interested in, such as
buttons, tapes of stuff I don't have, etc. Make me an offer!
   The poster was from a store display, so of course it is rolled and has a
pinhole in each corner, but otherwise it's in very good shape.
   If you're interested, please e-mail me at judi@coyote.datalog.com.

   Also- what are some of the "other" KaTe acquirables I've been seeing
reference to lately? I think one of them was "If you could see me now".
Are these hard-to-find single releases, longer length releases, or what?

  One last question- I'm thinking about getting the boxed set of "This
Woman's Work", but am not sure if it's worth getting if I already have
most of it on other discs. Could someone please e-mail me a list of all
the discs/songs it contains? I sure would appreciate it as it would help
me out immensely. Same e-mail address:

                 judi@coyote.datalog.com

  Thanks in advance. You folks are great!

                         judi

P.S.- my copy of "The Sensual World Videos" comes in today....!