Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Leotard Gif?? (was Re: Ron's London Kon GIFs)

From: tlhouns@ns.PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1991 16:32:33 GMT
Subject: Leotard Gif?? (was Re: Ron's London Kon GIFs)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ns.PacBell.COM (Pacific Bell Netnews)

In article <9104110118.AA15360@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> nrc@cbema.att.COM (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:
>I'm also picking up some more GIFs from Ken SaintJohn for the board.
>His latest is a great scan of the pic of Kate with ivy in her hair (as
>seen on the cover of the "Dreamtime" bootleg and The Secret
>History...).  Hopefully those will make it into the archives at some
>point also.

I hope so also.

Does anyone have a GIF of KaTe's leotard poster?  I'd really like to get a full-color
full-screen GIF of that!!  (I'd even be willing to pay $$ for it).  If anyone out there
on gaffa has it (in any format - gif, xbm, raster, pbm, etc..) please let me know.
Thanks,

Lee Hounshell
tlhouns@pacbell.PacBell.COM