Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax

From: socalgas@eql.caltech.edu (SoCalGas)
Date: 8 APR 91 18:12:59
Subject: Danielle Dax
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.3-4x
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@tybalt.caltech.edu
Sender: FooDog@tybalt.caltech.edu

        I'm looking for any info, no matter how obvious or trivial,
concerning Danielle Dax.  The only releases of hers which I have seen
are _Dark Adapted Eye_ and _Blast the Human Flower_.  Any info regarding
previous or upcoming releases, personal history, previous band memberships,
etc. will be gratefully appreciated.

        Thanks in advance!

                                                    ---FooDog

*                                   | Belts and buckles and zips and chains *
*   "You think you can kill me?     |    Lie side by side on my dress.      *
*    You and your puny men?"        | My heart was made to steal            *
*                                   |    Its heaven, more or less.          *
*      --Itto Ogami                 |           ---Shriekback               *