Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Diamanda etc

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1991 23:53:47 -0300
Subject: Diamanda etc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

Damn - I only have the end of Swing Low...It reminded me of what Hendrix did to
the Star Spangled Banner. Great stuff.

Speaking of great stuff - Motorcycle Mama by the Sugarcubes is SO good!!!!
Listening to it right now. It's on the Elektra compilation - get it!  :)
Stone Cold Crazy as done by Metallica is great too  ;)  hehehe. (I'm in a
wierd mood right now - a f*** school mood) arg!
Better save Kate for tomorrow - when I'm in a more sane state...now where'd
I put my Anthrax cd  :)

mike (about to fail everything) graham
--
Michael Graham         |  "The only thing I know about backmasking is that
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |   when you play your records backwards it f*cks