Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: And I thought I was the only Kate Bush freak!!...

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 12:50:44 PDT
Subject: Re: And I thought I was the only Kate Bush freak!!...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1991Apr8.160112.23446@nstn.ns.ca> you write:
>In article <RFROST.91Apr9002643@spam.ua.oz.au> rfrost@SPAM.UA.OZ.AU (Richard Frost) writes:

>> 2) Is she married, (the guy that took here photo for the cover of
>>    _The Whole Story_ is that her husband?) [I have a poster
>>    of that cover!]
>
>Not that I know of...John Carder Bush is her brother and photographer.

No, she's not married.  But she's been living with her bassist/engineer
Del Palmer for a long time now.

>> 3) Roughly where does she live (yes, I know the address is classified B-)))
>
>Hmm...somewhere in England i would guess.

In Kent, actually.  As a child she lived near Welling in a place called
East Wickham Farm.  She now lives closer to London near a place called
Black Heath, or something like that.  Peter Fitzgerald-Morris of
Homeground drove a bunch of us to within a few hundred feet of her
house once.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov