Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The ongoing Get Out Of My House discussion

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 91 18:05 MST
Subject: The ongoing Get Out Of My House discussion

          Hmmm.... all the mail concerning the "true meaning" of
Get Out Of My House is very interesting, and I've enjoyed the thread
immensely. But, here's my two cents worth. I, personally, haven't
decided yet what the real meaning of the song is. To me, it's not
that important. I'm one of those folks who, rather than "straining
my brain" when it's not yet ready for it, prefers to simply ENJOY
KaTe at this point in time. I'm just not familiar with her exact styles,
nuances, personal philosophies yet to venture a truly educated guess! So,
until then, I just sit back, listen, and let the music flow, even if I'm
still somewhat ignorant on the "bottom line".......

          Maybe someday!

                judi