Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dreaming CD question

From: derek@leah.albany.edu (Cinderella Man)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 07:57:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Dreaming CD question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@csc.albany.edu (News Administrator)

	Just as a POI, my CD of Kick Inside, bought about six months ago,
is manufactured and marketed by EMI America/Manhattan -- it was a "nice
price" disc, but happily it came with the lyrics anyway, even if they are
crunched in 4-pt type over the one-sheet folded insert.  My other KT discs
all do not have lyrics ('cept for TSW), and are all EMI America/Manhattan.
I'm satisfyed if not overwhelmed with the quality.

	My only bootleg is titled "Burning Desire" and I bought it for $20
in Ridgewood NJ or thereabouts.  In retrospect it wasn't worth it, just
for a (poor-audio-quality) boot of the Hammersmith video tracks.

	I bought Happy Rhodes' _Warpaint_ at the Music Shack today, and
it's verrrrrrrry good.

					yours lurking

						Derek L.

my favourite kaTe disc this week is Never For Ever
--
+ + "When nothing else remains, one must scream.  Silence is the ultimate  + +
+        crime against humanity." -- Nadezhda Mandelstam		     +