Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yes

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 91 17:26 MST
Subject: Yes

  Someone asked if anyone knew where YES would be appearing on their
new UNION tour. They will be in Phoenix at the Desert Sky pavilion.
I believe the date of the show is May 11th, and tickets go on sale in
Tucson on April 6th.

  Someone else posted a list of various KaTe fanzines. Anyone have any
addresses for the better ones? The only address I have so far is for
Little Light. I'd be especially interested in being able to subscribe to
"Homeground."

                 "Wave after wave, each mightier than the last
                 'Til last, a ninth one, gathering half the deep
                  And full of voices, slowly rose and plunged
                  Roaring, and all the wave was in a flame"

                                    judi