Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yesshows

From: JONES@RPIECS.BITNET
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 91 16:17:41 EST
Subject: Yesshows

To the person who requested concert dates for Yes and Depeche Mode:

I have no idea as to when Depeche Mode will be touring, but I do
know that Yes will be at the Centrum in Worcester, MA on April 17,
and at the Knickerbocker Arena in Albany, NY on April 25.  I've
already got my tickets for the Albany show... :)

                                       All the best,
                                            Deb Wentorf