Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Carmilla 'n' Kate

From: cliff@athena.cs.uga.edu (Cliff Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 05:23:23 GMT
Subject: Carmilla 'n' Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: cliff@athena.cs.uga.edu (Cliff Hoffman)

HI!  A friend is letting me use his computer, and has requested me to write in
with yet another KaTe question.  A third party, on the Vampyres list, sent us
the lyrics to a song called "carmilla" based on the LeFanu story of the same
name.  Problem is, we've never seen the song or heard it or dreamed about it or
anything at all!  Maybe I'm just ignorant and uninformed and it's on an album
I haven't heard yet? (possible--I'm a new KaTe fan!)
Merci!
charles (padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu)
on cliff's computer--cliff@athena.cs.uga.edu