Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Jig Of Life

From: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 04:51:21 GMT
Subject: The Jig Of Life
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu (Charles Allen Padgett)

Hi!  I'm trying to figure out the last lines of the Jig of Life, where the male
voice is talking, but I can't get the last six lines or so (actually, I may
have gotten the rest of it wrong, too!)--I saw in somebody's .signature the
line about the land of water, but I don't remember it....
Could somebody post what he knows of it?  It would be much appreciated.  (I'd
look in those archives everybody talks about, but I have no idea how to get to
it!)
Thanks!
charles:
padgett@athena.cs.uga.edu