Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: snl

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 91 11:07:18 PST
Subject: Re: snl
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi!  I'm finally back after two weeks, and I just finished reading
a ton of great postings on Love-Hounds!  Here's the first
of what will probably be quite a few responses to people's
postings.

>host?  Our local Blockbuster has a lot of old Sat. Night Lives on video
>(including the one with Kate!)

PLEASE check to see if Kate is really in this!  As others have said,
Kate is usually edited out.  Don't trust the packaging.

>Also, could someone post the song(s) that Kate performed?  I think someone
>told me that she did "Them Heavy People"...

She does "The Man With The Child In Her Eyes", and "Them Heavy People".

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov