Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Remain calm, do not become excited

From: smith@ncoast.org (Phil Smith)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1991 16:22:55 GMT
Subject: Remain calm, do not become excited
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ad seen in local free entertainment newspaper:
KATE BUSH convention, 1st ever to be held in the US.

I'm going just because it is a short drive to it.
Seems to mean it's pure hype by the record store
that is sponsoring to draw a crowd.

For what it is worth here are the details:
Meet KaTe fans from all over the country.
Buy, sell, or trade KaTe cd's, tapes, records,
posters, rare videos, magazines, etc. from
all over the world.
Admission $5.00
Date & Time: Saturday, April 6th. 9am to 5pm.
Location: Signature Inn Middleburg Hts.
	  I-71 & Bagley Rd. Exit #235
	  17550 Rosbough Drive
	  Middleburg Hts, OH

Hope to see all the local KaTe fans there,
I'll excuse everyone from out of state for not coming.
Wouldn't think it would be worth a long trip, unless
you were planning on being in the area or passing through anyway.