Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

make-out music

From: stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu (Steve VanDevender)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 91 19:39:27 PST
Subject: make-out music

Jon Drukman:

It wouldn't be "Breathing" that you consider the best make-out
music, would you?

"In
 Out
 In
 Out
 Iiiinnnn . . . "

I guess if I was picking, it would be "The Infant Kiss".
Otherwise, most of the songs on _Never For Ever_ don't seem as
romantic as the ones on _The Kick Inside_ to me.

Steve VanDevender 	stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu
"Bipedalism--an unrecognized disease affecting over 99% of the population.
Symptoms include lack of traffic sense, slow rate of travel, and the
classic, easily recognized behavior known as walking."