Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To all who've responded...

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 91 07:18 MST
Subject: To all who've responded...

  Hi everybody!

The amount of mail I've received from love-hounds the past few days is
incredible! Your replies, comments, and words of love and encouragement
have really made my heart sing! I can't begin to tell you how much I
appreciate it...

  To all of those who've offered to send me copies of numerous b-sides,
interviews, live shows, etc. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. But at this time,
until I'm more sure of exactly what's available and exactly what I want
I gracefully decline. Do appreciate your offers, tho- such generosity
from my new-found "friends" just blows me away. (I just hope I can
reciprocate someday, somehow...)

  Also- I'm going out of town for a few days, (a belated honeymoon sort of
trip to Disneyland- what fun!), so don't panic if I don't post again before
next week.

  I'm planning on having ooodles of fun "out west", but I sure will miss
rec.music.gaffa the next few days....

                                      In KaTeness,

                                                 judi